Optima U.R.S. SEU-MA - Hospital Grade System Universal Radiographic System, URS-Fixed Grid
- Multipurpose Radiological System for Thorax, abdomen, skeleton, skull and spinal column
- Solid floor-to wall column without need for maintenance.
- Rotating Arm allowing for Vertical, Horizontal and Oblique Diagnosis.
- Variable SID from 1 meter to 2 meters. (40" - 72").
- Three Electromagnetic Brakes strategically located at Collimator Control, Arm and Electromagnetic.
- Brake Release Push Button located at Top of Grid Cabinet greatly facilitates patient positioning.
- Possibility of making Lateral Procedures with the patient lying down.
- Grid Cabinet with 90° Rotation.
- Easy Interchangeable Grid.
- Including one Grid 103 Lines. Ratio 10:1 focalized at 1.5 meters (59").
- Cassette Tray for cassette sizes up to 43/43 cm (17"x17").